Sunday, August 3, 2014

Flemming Family Fun Day 2k14 (Shirts)

Hey Family!

I pray that you all are well and in great spirits. Shirts will be provided to you this year. This year our colors are yellow. The biblical meaning of yellow symbolizes "God's glory." I'm definitely believing that the glory of the Lord will be among the Flemming family tree this year and for many years to come.

Here are the designs I want you all to vote on. Keep in mind the shirts will be yellow and I will adjust color coordination appropriately. Also, when voting on your design please email me flemmingfamilyfun@gmail.com your vote state "A" or "B" and also your name and size. Shirts will be available for pick up Friday, the day before the Fun Day or you can pick yours up at the beginning of the event.

Thank you all so much and I am so excited to be seeing you all again, this year!

God bless!

XOXO
Kimberly Asia Hall
 T-Shirt A

 T-Shirt B




No comments:

Post a Comment